HIGHLAND PARK LANDSCAPING
Landscape Design Highland Park
Are you considering upgrading your home with a new landscape to bring new life and color to your property in Highland Park? If so, Shelly’s Landscape Contractors can provide design expertise along with installation and maintenance to make the most of your landscaping project. Our team has more than 7 decades of combined experience, and we are able to bring any vision to life with nearly endless design choices for a functional yet beautiful backyard.
Features to Include in Your Landscape Design
Whether you have a large, sprawling backyard or limited space with odd borders to work around, there are several in-demand elements that can offer something extra to your landscape design. Here’s a closer look at some of the most common features that homeowners will include for a highly functional outdoor space.
• Rain garden – If drainage is a problem on your property, a rain garden can naturally disperse water and reduce runoff so that you are able to prevent flooding in your home. Rain gardens typically incorporate native plants, and they are an excellent feature to include for an eco-friendly landscape design.
• Flower and vegetable garden – To inspire your green thumb and add more color to your yard, you might explore the option of raised garden beds, hanging planters, or a dedicated garden space for fruits and vegetables on your property. Even with limited space, you might grow an abundance of seasonal vegetables to encourage healthier meals at home.
• Outdoor kitchen – Outdoor living is a growing trend, and it all begins with an outdoor kitchen. With options ranging from simple grills to elaborate kitchen spaces, you can create the ideal space for your outdoor cookouts and backyard parties.
• Seating space – If you are planning to entertain outdoors with your new landscape, a deck or patio space will be a key element to provide seating space.
What to Expect in the Design Process
When you call Shelly’s Landscape Contractors, you can expect a free consultation to discuss your landscape design right at home. Our design staff will discuss your budget and process goals before creating blueprints for your new space. Once you are happy with the design, we can begin the installation process to get your project done on time and on budget.
What Sets Us Apart?
- 60+ Years of Experience
- We Provide Free Estimates
- Unilock Authorized Contractor
- Family Run Business Founded in 1955
- Member of the Illinois Landscape Contractors Association