Landscape Design Glencoe, IL
Have you always dreamed of having a beautiful outdoor space where you can entertain, relax, or tend to your own garden? Choosing to work with the Glencoe landscape architects of Shelly’s Landscape Contractors will help you bring your dreams into reality with a new landscape design that fits the aesthetics of your home. Our team can provide a wealth of insight and expertise to the design process, and we will ensure that every detail is captured with installation and maintenance services. Read on to learn more about our landscape design services in Glencoe and the greater Chicago area.
The Landscape Design Process
Every project is unique, because homes can have a wide range of layouts and exterior design aesthetics to consider. That’s why we offer completely custom designs to incorporate the elements you want while making the most of existing features on your property. Below you can see each of the steps in the design process to ensure that your project embodies your vision for the perfect outdoor space.
• Initial consultation – Our team will come out to your home for a free consultation, where we will discuss your overall goals while taking measurements of the space. We will also get an idea of your budget so that you can explore features and materials that will not break the bank.
• Drafting and blueprints – After we discuss your project expectations, we will draw up blueprints and acquire any permits necessary to begin the project. All plans will be reviewed prior to breaking ground so that you know exactly what to expect when the project is completed.
• Installation – Once we begin the installation process, you will have a clear timeline for the landscape completion. Depending on the extent of the renovations, you might expect the project to be finished in just a few days or over the course of several weeks.
Reasons to Upgrade Your Landscape Design
While it can be a significant investment to create a custom landscape design and build a more functional backyard space, there are many potential benefits that can come along with the investment. Most importantly, you will have a more enjoyable backyard space that provides more functional living space on your property. You will also be increasing your home’s curb appeal, which can in turn boost your property value.
What Sets Us Apart?
- 60+ Years of Experience
- We Provide Free Estimates
- Unilock Authorized Contractor
- Family Run Business Founded in 1955
- Member of the Illinois Landscape Contractors Association